Question For The OESM (TFC) Guys..

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Mon Dec 31, 2001 3:01 pm

hey do you guys ever join a server (say with 4 to 20 people), have one or two guys say "Oh shit, it's that OESM guy, I'm outta' here!", and then wind up alone in the server or alone with one or two guys who are still figuring out how to change weapons? I get that on quite a few DMC servers now and it makes it HARD to find any competition [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] . Now I gotta' go under a different name just to pub! Even then after I kill somebody two or three times they either scream cheater or leave. t least I know I have skillz, unlike ol' Frosty who made -72 on OUR server from our new guy who was at 380ms average [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Hehe, I think the HL engine decided to crap on him though, because he spawned in front of the new guy or myself about every other time [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Oh DLink, can you come to my next practice and beat on my guys again [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ?
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:11 pm

Dave has Half-Life installed?

Uh Oh.
Mr.Magoo

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Dec 31, 2001 4:49 pm

Yeah, Seph asked me to go beat on some people. Not too bad for nearly a year out of practice.

http://www.oesm.org/images/lol.jpg
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]Sephiroth » Wed Jan 02, 2002 11:19 am

I still say you'd have a HELL of a time trying to take on papa! Frost and I own on our server, and this dude can keep up with us, regardless of his ping! BTW our first match is being held Friday and we're gonna' dominate [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Check the flame board for some important info I have on AdminMod!
[OESM]Sephiroth
I'd rather be posting!
I'd rather be posting!

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum