This just pisses me off.

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

This just pisses me off.

Postby DeSyPhUr » Sun Dec 30, 2001 2:42 pm

I feel as if I should throw my two cents in this because, simply, Im bored an feel like bitching. I really didnt know Zombie but I heard he was good. Rapist material even. But one day I was on oesm-cs server and Zombie shows up. I was like, "Hey what up zombie, ready to get.." but before i could finish the magical jedinocheat banned his worthless ass and i sat there in unbelievable awe. One of our own and that shit goes straight to the heart. I have no more to say but Fuck Haxors and I hope they have fun being gay.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

This just pisses me off.

Postby Axiom » Sun Dec 30, 2001 7:41 pm

I am so glad that OESM's good name is associated with cheaters now.

I remember when we played tfc, we didn't suspect anyone of hacking. All of a sudden, two former members of OESM who now play CS are caught cheating on their own server.

I wish OESM-CS would disappear. You are tarnishing the name of what was a decent clan by letting no talent pussies in to cheat.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

This just pisses me off.

Postby DeSyPhUr » Sun Dec 30, 2001 9:57 pm

Well Helloonasty Im sorry you think that way, but you must be open my good man. Not all the people in OESM CS hacked and for all its worth, the prior TFC players have been the ones popping up with the hax. Its not us as a whole, its the cheesy no skill players that need the hax to stay afoot with really naturally good players. So I have a question for you partner...Have you played CS lately? If no then stick to judging TFC and Quake players because its sad you want a well put together team erased when OESM's name isnt actually being tarnished by CS people but by TFC players who probably have been haxing the whole damn time! CS is being surrounded and mauled by haxors and noobs and TFC is been around so its had its share Im sure, but that gives you no right to want OESM removed from CS, we hold it down. No disrespect here Helloo but it strikes a chord saying you want us gone. Let your roots spread, man. Hand us the flag and let us do some good in another game letting OESM be known by all gamers not just TFC. Please give us a chance and let this hater shit cease. Thx for hearing me out.

Faithfull CS Rep [OESM]DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

This just pisses me off.

Postby DeSyPhUr » Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:17 pm

http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?name=%5BOESM%5DDeSyPhUr there, go there and see. I dont hack either but Im tarnishing the name PAAA!!!
http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?name=%5BOESM%5DMrBacterian there. there is another. check him him out.
http://www.theclq.com/asp/find.asp?name=%5BOESM%5DSnake0 last one, I swear... these are just a few of our eight that are ranked pretty high with KPM and for the TFC players .7 and above is awesome.
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

This just pisses me off.

Postby Supafly » Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:39 pm

nasty i know u dont like me and nuc's clan, but relax, its just a clan like any other. we're not trying to replace the old tfc clan or anything. and also about the cheating, its not our fault 2 old school "OESMers" hack, its there fault.
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

This just pisses me off.

Postby [OESM]NuclearMonkey » Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:48 pm

As much as I loved OESM during our TFC days, we did have ZombieBoy as a recruit, and I also believe Messiah was a recruit at some time or another.

Acid was also in OESM as I recall.

The CS (and TFC) community has been full of cheaters for a long time. No clan has been clean of them; as long as we trust our fellow players and clanmates, there will be cheaters. Our job is to find out which of the clanmates are cheating, and kick them out as soon as possible without a second thought. That decides who the truly honorable clans are.
[OESM]NuclearMonkey
Spammer
Spammer

This just pisses me off.

Postby Supafly » Mon Dec 31, 2001 1:21 am

[OESMr]ZombieBoy68
Tue Dec 18 2001 17:05:10 Flautz Wallhack installed

Die.

Sorry to post this here, but it seems no one reads or posts in the flame board, so here i go.

I was gracious enough to let you into the clan, you hadnt been playing cs no more than what, 1 month? and you fucking hack? He was even an old school oesm member, back when it was tfc. just like [OESM]Acid... once you hack in our server, ur gone AND forgotten.
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

This just pisses me off.

Postby DLinkOZ » Mon Dec 31, 2001 1:26 am

Was zombieboy old tfc OESM? I only remember him sniping in the tb server.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

This just pisses me off.

Postby t1mk1ll » Mon Dec 31, 2001 11:56 am

i played zombieboy a few times he seemed like a nice guy. its sad that you can't really tell who is good and who cheats.
t1mk1ll
Spammer
Spammer

This just pisses me off.

Postby Axiom » Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:43 pm

Actually, I dont have a problem with the clan itself. It's the fact that you are playing a mod that you know is filled with people who cheat to get ahead.

Not only that, but anyone who knew the old name OESM and plays CS can now associate that name with cheaters. That's what I don't like.

Open minded? I was always openminded. I frowned upon the idea of OESM being reformed as a CS clan from the very beginning because there is only 1 or 2 original members from OESM. So what qualifies you to be "OESM"?

Not only will the TFC-OESM clan be associated with cheaters, but im some instances, OESM Server hosting will be looked at advocates of cheating. Dave, Magoo and myself have done all we can to keep cheaters away from our servers. Unfortunatly, having people wear an OESM tag and having cheats installed on their machine doesn't help.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

This just pisses me off.

Postby RackDaddy » Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:48 pm

I'm full of dumb suggestions tonight..

I've just been following the threads of the OESM clan/server groups, so I speak as though I have no knowledge of anything. But why doesn't OESM the server change its name to avoid being confused with the apparently cheating clan?

I know that puts the burden on OESM for finding a new name, getting a new webaddress, etc. Maybe changing the name to something that gives the idea of leasing game servers would do the company good.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

This just pisses me off.

Postby DLinkOZ » Tue Jan 01, 2002 2:55 pm

Quick history [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Back in summer 99 (I think) OESM started as a TFC clan. We sucked, we knew it. We progressively got better, and got some recognition from the TFC clan community (not tons, but enough to have been heard of). We called it quits in December 2000 and started hosting servers in January 2001. OESM at that point had substantial name recognition and we had our first lot of servers spoken for 4x over before we even opened our doors. On day one we were approached by Online Athletes for a partnership (just to show that we had the name recognition by using OESM). While the clan is long gone and forgotten, I was one of the two who started it way back when, and it holds a certain soft spot.

Two former members approached me and asked for my blessing in using the name OESM for a CS clan. I gave it, with the condition that while it shared 4 letters with the server hosting, it would not be affiliated with the server hosting beyond friendship and a helping hand when possible.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

This just pisses me off.

Postby DeSyPhUr » Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:19 am

Thx DLink for saying that it really clears the air to others. I had already known that and am glad you brought it up. I enjoy being in OESM cs faction because its a bad ass clan. Im really tired of the cheater shit being brought back up, though, over and over because the fact still remains, the only OESM people who cheated in CS were TFC players who moved to the mod. So can we please drop this haxor non sense and move onto the fact that we are holding the name in cs as OESM cs and we are not actually the same clan as OESM tfc. And please stop hating on us, helloo, you say your open minded but your just repeating yourself and we arent the reformed OESM. I never said that. I simply said Im proud to be named after such a clan. I think Im very qualified to play as an OESM cs clan member and further more so is the rest of our clan members. I mean what are the exact qualifications for a clan anyways? Is it who you know or who you blow? I know Supa and he was from my Ill ass CS clan that broke up. So I was asked to become the first "member" to the OESM CS clan. Sure I got admin and co-leader responsability/power but that was talked over with who it needed to be talked over with. Helloo, if you think Im being disrepectful at anytime just let me know, Ill tone it down. Im not a dick but I hate the fact that you just hate CS period and your arguement is one sided. Please Helloo just enjoy our little side show that we are and maybe someday we can have the fear, respect and admiration that the real TFC OESM clan members get. Thx for your time,
Faithfull CS Rep [OESM]DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

This just pisses me off.

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:12 pm

Well, I sat here read and reread this post...I have mixed feelings...I'm biased, I admit that...being an ex-OESMer...I've played along side Nuc, Hello, Dlink, and others like Rim, Stick, Sith (still trying to forget [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] )...I even played with Zombieboy (in 2 seperate clans OESM and DHTA, so did Hello) I honestly believe that Zombie didn't cheat while in either of these clans...but know there will always be some doubt...

I was approached with the question of a new OESM clan...I didn't like the idea, but I didn't feel I had any say against it...Many ex-OESMers answered in the same manner (IF I'm not mistaken)...But Nuc was forming the clan, so I felt it wass in capable hands...I still feel it's in capable hands...

I will say that I don't like DeSyPhUr's tone about the old-school OESM players, as well as his comments to Nasty...

The way you talk about Old-School TFC OESMers is as if you are accusing ALL Old-School TFC OESMers. Keep in mind, your tone also included Nuc, who you obviously hold in higher standings than the rest of us. OESM was (is? I assume so) A great clan, with great players...Don't accuse EVERYONE associated with the TFC days as a cheater...and YES I get the feeling that is exactly what you are stating...you haven't said those words, but your tone is condecending to the ex-OESMers simply becasue someo of us have the OPINION that OESM should never have gone to CS. I don't think it should of, but that's because I'm biased against CS (I think the mod sucks...but then again..it's MY opinion)...

Those who were caught cheating were members of the NEW OESM...the fact that they were old-school is not in arguement...it's a very sad fact...but DON'T forget the fact that they were in OESM-CS also...don't talk down to the old-school TFC players either as if we all cheated...
I don't accuse you all of cheating...

and DeSyPhUr...Hello said he WISHED OESM-CS would go away...that's his opinion, you have yours...and of course his arguement is one-sided...yours is also...

can't we all just get along? didn't think so...

In my mind, OESM is still a great clan..at least to me...I had fun..that was what was important...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

This just pisses me off.

Postby Supafly » Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:09 pm

oh and i just wanted to say one more thing, i just realized why you guys might be talking about the old tfc days and how two of those guys hack now and such, i didnt mean for that to be brought up, i didnt intend to mean that old oesm-tfc were hackers, i jsut said that ZombieBoy was recruited BY ME, and we later find that he hacks. that pisses me off, that i recruit a friend and he hacks in our server. its jsut coincidence that he hacks. i mean, say i have a friend named Ted. If Ted hacked and not zombieboy, i woulda said the same thing. sorry if you misunderstood me in my opening post.
Supafly
I should get out more
I should get out more

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum