OESM FNF?

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

OESM FNF?

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2001 2:48 pm

I was thinking OESM should start a fnf team.

I know ob is in.
I bet Shewofle and blazewolfe will play.
Dave?
G?
ReZ guys?
DR guys?

Anyone!?

It'd be ownage fun.

Remember it's 6vs6. If your interested in playing show in #oesm or #oesm-server around 8:15 est.

GL and see you there Image

OESM FNF?

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2001 5:24 pm

I am definatly in. If we can get something up for tonight up i will be ready to play.

OESM FNF?

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2001 12:00 pm

The name says it all.. Image
actually..long time no see

fnf been patced again (since second patch)? I've been busy...I'll try to get online more...as for FNF clanning..well I'm interested if a guys would still have me...
remember I wub j00 guys...
you know my email/icq so if you want me...I'm yours...
and nuc...get you mind outta da gutta

"Make WAR &#@& love"

DF

OESM FNF?

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2001 1:28 am

FNF, not FLF. Friday Night Fights. And where the hell have you been?!

OESM FNF?

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2001 11:46 am

Been busy as hell...new semester is a pain the da ass.. plus I'm working 6 nights a week. yup..OESM'S breaking up fooked my whole schedual p..I now have to work EVERY monday, tuesday and thursday nights....
THANKS guys.. Image

and as for fnf...DAMN...really though FLF..that's how long it's been dave...since I've played anything multiplay... Image and from what I hear...with speed cheaters and all...guess I stopped at the right time....eh?

I'm trying to get on more...but with no luck...I should be on more when NWN comes out...that games looks AWESOME..but of course..none of you are AD&D/BG fans...so I doubt you'd know what I'm talking about...

and for those of you out there interested but too lazy to look it up...latest released date for tribes 2 is feb 28...least that the date sierra is telling work...

I have still been fragging though...(in the form of Doom, Doom 2 and Final Doom pumped up on steroids) I've been playing Doom Legacy...granted it is still not the best looking game around...but it's Doom, and it's in OPENGL...nuff said.

Well...gtg...
DF

OESM FNF?

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2001 11:47 am

OH..for those of you interested in Doom Legacy

<A HREF="http://legacy.newdoom.com/">Doom Legacy's page</A>

DF

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum