To DLinkOZ

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

To DLinkOZ

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:06 am

Hey DLink Im a co-leader of the oesm-cs clan, and btw i am proud to hold the tfc name and represent it well on CS, but anyways...i was wondering if you could get back to me about this problem occuring right now. Supa and Nuc left for vacation and left me in charge of the server with only rcon, because Supa hasnt set up the individual admin PW yet,anyways, not a problem. I have run the server with rcon for the last month but..heres the thing, um the rcon PW has been changed and i cant get a hold of Supa or Nuc and H4xors who have been banned from our server are back in playing again and I am powerless against this BS... well im sorry to bother you with trivial nonsense but im bothered by my lack of control on a server im supposed to be taking care of. Thx DLinkOZ for listening.

Faithfull CS representative [OESM]DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

To DLinkOZ

Postby DeSyPhUr » Thu Dec 27, 2001 2:27 pm

Dlink please respond asap because the oesm cs server is really ghey right now. People being racist, people haxing with the new ogc. so if you could just respond and tell me if you can help it would be greatly apprieciated.

Faithfull CS Representative [OESM]DeSyPhUr
DeSyPhUr
I should get out more
I should get out more

To DLinkOZ

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Dec 27, 2001 4:41 pm

email me at dlinkoz@oesm.org with what the rcon password should be.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum