WOA!

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

WOA!

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:54 pm

This coming from a new member of our wall O' shame???
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

WOA!

Postby Axiom » Fri Dec 14, 2001 4:43 pm

bwahahahahha

faggot ass cheater.
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

WOA!

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Dec 14, 2001 9:00 pm

Yes he did. He had tried it previously, and thought he uninstalled it. We went over a few things, decided the best path was a clean install of HL just to make sure. You see, there's a difference between the lowly scum cheater (that would be you) and someone who tried the latest craze, didn't care for it, and made an honest attempt to remove it. Guess what though, he can play in there without fear of anything now that he went to drastic measures to ensure that his system was cleansed. Then there's those who just don't give a shit and love ruining the fun of others.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

WOA!

Postby RackDaddy » Fri Dec 14, 2001 9:43 pm

I just love how it's always the people who brag about how good they are that cheat. My two month old could be good at TFC with OGC.

Fukusabru is probably the same kinda guy who goes out and spends $50 on a new PS2 game and then gets the $15 walkthrough guide and brags about how fast he beat it.

Frankly I could care less if you cheat (I have the script that prevents it) but how someone like you could be so pathetic enough to get satisfaction outta it is beyond me. Might as well go down to the park and beat up some toddlers.
RackDaddy
Spammer
Spammer

WOA!

Postby Axiom » Fri Dec 14, 2001 10:11 pm

Hey guess what. Im not a crybaby ass cheater. I also don't play sniper. Chances are, I could hand you your ass in a 1v1 see who can cap the flag first match. Yep, even with your mamma's boy h4x
Axiom
Site Admin
Site Admin

WOA!

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Sat Dec 15, 2001 4:36 am

Well, everyone should know how I feel about cheaters by now...I'll just quote myself a few times for reiteration puroses:

"You *explitive deleted, explitive deleted, explitive deleted, explitive deleted, explitive deleted...explitive deleted*, and that goes for your mother too"

nah...why are you happy you cheated? For that matter, Why the Fook do you cheat anyway? Your mamma drop you on your head when you were a child? Were you denied oxygen for any length of time? You smoke crack? I'm serious...I simply don't understand why you want to be a loser...
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum