Whats Dave's email...? cant find it -nt

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby DLinkOZ » Fri Dec 07, 2001 7:41 pm

You were caught, and admitted to, cheating the stats to artificially inflate your own skill ranking. That's unfair to the others, and since I can't delete individual things, I simply hid your's from view.

Tell ya what, let's see what the general public thinks. Everyone, reply below and say whether I should leave the stats hidden of those caught exploiting a loophole in the stats, or let them continue to pad their stats and hinder those who don't.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby [OESM]DeckonFrost-AS- » Fri Dec 07, 2001 9:01 pm

screw that..how's about banning his ass permanantly AND keeping the stats hidden...actually just remove the stats altogether [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]...granted stats don't mean shit, but there are people who seem to live and die by those stats it should only be fair...screw it dave...BAN EVERYBODY [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] make your life much easier...

13 cheaters in 24 hours...man there are a bunch of losers playing TFC nowadays eh? Too lazy to get some skill...so they have to cheat to feel like a winner.

Chew-kaka...you used an exploit on your stats...if you want your stats to improve, here's a hint...PRACTICE!!!! it's what the skilled players did to BECOME skilled...

nothing worse than a cheater...

again I say BAN THEM ALL... [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[OESM]DeckonFrost-AS-

Postby Mr.Magoo » Fri Dec 07, 2001 9:37 pm

weak. ban. burn. smash.
Mr.Magoo

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum