Pricing

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Pricing

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Dec 05, 2001 7:46 pm

Our prices are identical to the day we opened, and we have no plans to raise them.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pricing

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Dec 05, 2001 9:09 pm

We have no plans to migrate the two Dallas locations. Some people like the location housing tfc5 and tfc6.oesm.org, some people prefer tfc1 through tfc3.oesm.org. Personally, the second is my favorite, as I ping around 30ms to any of the 3 at that location. We have live and running customers at both, so just hop in one and see how it is. Let me try to get a quick list here:

tfc1.oesm.org:27015 is CS
tfc2.oesm.org:27015 is TFC, but a customer's and is normally locked
tfc3.oesm.org:27015 is TFC and the customer generally keeps it unlocked.
tfc5.oesm.org:27015 is TFC and generally unlocked.
tfc6.oesm.org:27015 is TFC, but generally locked.

Hop into any of those you can to see how they are. Remember that tfc1, tfc2, and tfc3 are on the same physical rack at one place, and tfc5 and tfc6 are the other.

We currently have one opening in Dallas, on tfc3.oesm.org, so keep that in mind. If you want to test out where our next 8 servers are going, try any of the following:

tfc7.oesm.org through tfc13.oesm.org, all port 27015.

I checked out the website for your current host, and it's a shame to see struggle due to diving in without knowing what's involved. Hell, we knew exactly what to expect and still had hurdles from those little things that pop up. I think the only thing that we'll be changing is shortening the free trial from 2 weeks to 1 week. The problem comes from a clan that decides, at the end of the 2 weeks, that they don't want to keep the server and pay for it. Now we have to put a new clan on there, with 2 free weeks, and we've just lost a month's income for it. And even at 1 week, it's more than most places offer.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pricing

Postby Crusader » Wed Dec 05, 2001 9:59 pm

My server (OESM13) is at the 2nd Dallas location, tfc5.oesm.org:27016 (or 204.167.248.198 27016) and is almost always a pub server except on Tuesday nights for a match. Feel free to check it out anytime, I've got lots of maps uploaded to it. If you want to invoke the map change, just say the word: rite
If you forget, it's also at the bottom of the MOTD. Enjoy!
Crusader
noobeh
noobeh

Pricing

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Dec 06, 2001 6:26 pm

Ok guys, check your email. I reserved at slot on our waiting list for you, now you have to pick which location. It's all detailed in the email.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum