Registering a new Server

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Registering a new Server

Postby DLinkOZ » Sun Nov 11, 2001 3:12 am

We've stopped taking signups for a short bit. We're going to have 8 new servers up soon (I know these 8 have taken a long time, but we've been carefully considering where to put them, and may even have a Cali based location). We have enough clans on our waiting list to fill our vacancies and the new servers. Once the servers are up and we've gone through the list, we'll see if we have vacancies. Most likely it seems as though 80% of the clans on our current waiting list are no longer interested. That means we'll post news informing everyone of the vacancies, then about 3 days later open signups on a first come, first serve basis.

The reason we're taking this approach is that we'll have 37 servers. That's a lot of game servers to tend to for a group of people who, for the most part, no longer play the game. We still keep up with the community and the latest happenings, and are active on the admin mailing list established by Valve. We feel that it's time to reign things in a bit, and move from a fast and furious growing era into a steady pace that everyone's happy with. Hope this clears everything up.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Registering a new Server

Postby almandareo » Mon Nov 12, 2001 10:04 pm

I sent in an email. Consider me...
almandareo@hotmail.com
almandareo
noobeh
noobeh

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum