Good luck to everyone on this months stats!!

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2001 12:29 pm

=)
hey days... reply if you even read the message board =P

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2001 6:52 pm

Hi Messiah. I know you are trying to say that you are going to be # 1 again. If you are that is great, then you deserve it. I am getting tired of playing, so I won't be on as much. Good luck to everyone and just have fun!! If I see you, then be prepared to die.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2001 1:51 am

She does sometimes, but I'll let everyone know. With the attitude towards stats, as if they're all that matters, and people playing only to rank higher, I'm considering removing OESM2 from active stats. People, play the damn game to have fun, not outrank someone else.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2001 5:02 am

I know just have fun, lol its just a game i think its great. Lol nice post days Image later all and see ya later.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2001 3:34 am

why do i even bother with you people
its the same thing everytime i play in any oesm server. i think stats are what make the server fun... its kool to see how you match up against others. you can remove it, i dont really care. stats just give you somthing to play hard for. otherwise, its just another tfc server. im sorry if your getting tired of the game. but i love sniping, and yes, even if it sounds like bragging, im good at it. as for being #1, that is accomplishment. the day i was having a bad snipng day, did i leave right away? no. did i change my name? no. so please dont talk like im trying to sound cocky about me being #1. like now... im #3 and still playing
just be nice ok?

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2001 4:54 pm

good luck to all of you but i hope SdS will be #1. Since I don't play there SdS do this for [ESO]. =)

[ESO]Zip

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2001 6:34 pm

messiah, i think it has something to do with your accusation a while back of dave setting the server up so his wife could win.

Not many people that have played with you like you very much. You do have a way of being extremly cocky because you have more skill than someone. But what does this skill do for any of us in real life?

Not much.

Just play the game. For whatever reason you play. Seeing as how stats are for individual rankings and not how you work as a team, they dont mean shit anyway.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2001 8:00 pm

Thx SDS. Messiah, I just want to know why you post this and why you asked me to reply? You are trying to act like you are going to out do me and I don't care if you do. You know what Messiah, I have been # 1 alot times and it is NO big deal. Just because you are # 1 doesn't mean you are the best sniper out there. There alot of good snipers out there who aren't # 1. If you don't want us to bother you, then don't post something. If you post, we will for sure respond, so next time think about that. What is this "Be nice", I wasn't even being rude. I have alot of bad days and still use my name and that is great that you didn't switch yours.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 04, 2001 9:03 pm

to tell them days_girl! =) wooohooooo. I have never been first and I will never try to but its all cool i really don't care.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2001 12:31 am

fags

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2001 12:24 pm

yeah stick i can own you at sniping in a heart beat. And don't make me do it.

[ESO]Zip

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2001 1:11 pm

shut up moron, lol

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2001 3:41 pm

I think a good judge of skill would be an owning at 2/3 or 3/4 classes. Say, soldier/medic/sniper/engie or something, and get a majority class owing sorta thing. That would show a truly good tfc player.

PS. Stick blows at medic/soldier, so who knows how it would end up.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2001 11:11 pm

oh, days, i posted the message because i thought me and you were supposed to go in teaMS throughout the whole month. i posted that way i can ask you if you were still up for it.... damn, i would have taken it the wrong way too now that i see it the way you guys did. my bad

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2001 1:12 am

Zip...dont count your chickens before they hatch. You would be surprised at stick sniping.

regaurdless...sniping is boring. I do it for fun. GG ALL SNIPING CLAN!

Next

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum