Dlink Please read this again!!!

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2001 2:10 pm

Your ftp account has been there, as we discussed in icq that night (just ftp to www.oesm.org). I've had to revert back to my ISP's dns services, so god only knows when that'll go live.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2001 7:10 pm

please tell me how to do it. like get to the ftp.

is it ftp://www.oesm.org/ because if it is it doesn't work. please help...

[ESO]Zip

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2001 1:42 am

I don't get it i message u and u never reply. I dan't know if u are there or not if you are buisey or anything. All I want to know is are u going to get me the DNS? I will email u when i get home with the password but please make the username eso like u said.

THX
[ESO]Zip

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2001 10:58 am

Yes, use that. But after you get the error, click on File/Login As and fill in your info. But honestly, it's better to use a real ftp client, like cute or ws.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2001 8:24 pm

when i do that it gives me this:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
__________________________________________________________________________________________

also, what is my username and password just email this to akorzhov@freedsl.com.
thx
Zip

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum