My apology

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

My apology

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:14 pm

I am very sorry i was just mad cause our clan is falling apart because the leaders t3 went down. I realize that i was wrong and i am sorry if u dont forgive me thats ok if u do u guys are better guys than i thought and i misjudged. Its just we have been having to forfiet matches and losing members and times where we dont even talk for a week. I am very sorry
I am sorry for the families invovled in the incident [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
Killer Bee
noobeh
noobeh

My apology

Postby Mr.Magoo » Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:43 pm

Too late. You already have lost all my repect. May not seem like much...
Mr.Magoo

My apology

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:48 pm

aight thats cool ur right i was a total dick and i have been kicking myself for the last hour for saying it cause i have no idea why i acted like that. I guess i just wanted someting so bad and had nothing in my power do get it and i waited day after day but i guess u dont know where i am coming from and thats ok cause i am a dick. Anywayz my prayers go out to the people in the incident again
Killer Bee
noobeh
noobeh

My apology

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:49 pm

btw if u wanna know how i feel about what i did read the first post in the my apology topic
Killer Bee
noobeh
noobeh

My apology

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:25 pm

JUST FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW...
I just read the news section and u posted the topic of our irc channel. I DID NOT DO THAT! u can go back there and type !users if u want. It was someone else that i will leave anonymous. I am angry and saddened as much as u are i was not trying to offend people i just wanted a server it was a bad example to use the recent tragic events and i was very wrong. As for posting my ip on the website i think that is overboard i will not try and get mad im sure u meant no harm but i hope u understand why i dont want it up there for privacy i hope u can take it off immediately it is uncalled for even though i deserve all the heat. Have u ever said something and then say to urself why the heck did i just say that. If u never make mistakes in life then i am glad but i do and i am truly sorry. i know the server is gone i just want everyone to forgive me for the post i made and best wishes to the people hurt in the bombings
Killer Bee
noobeh
noobeh

My apology

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:30 pm

u know what.... u guys are no different than the guys that bombed the towers. Again i was very wrong in using the terrorist bombings for an example. These events like this starts to happen with little treats like the ones u are sending to my clan members. we are good guys u just dont understand the meaning of mistakes. Anyways u may say that well we are pround americans and do not like when u make something like this humorous. i did not think it was funny in anyway what so ever if u cant see that fine thats your problem but in my heart and mind i meant what i thought it meant. it was saying i am getting impatient that is all. When people died in other countries and bombed other places like iraq and i was at school sometimes hearing that "yeah i watched those bombings that was cool with all the lights and missles going off" im sure u were the same way or dont give a damn about other people that the ones close to u.I do not find killing humorours what so ever and any killing in any country still means innocent deaths. I understand everyone is a lil selfish and tend to care only about certain people. U say when will the violence stop? is it needed?
IS IT? U GUYS ARE GOING TO OUR IRC ROOM MAKING THREATS! IS THAT NOT VIOLENCE YOU ARE JUST GETTING ON PEOPLE THAT ARE WRONG RIGHT? WRONG! if u think violence should stop start with urselves. thats all i am going to say i hope u understand what i just said even if u want to belive it or not
Killer Bee
noobeh
noobeh

My apology

Postby Killer Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:24 pm

guys i dont feel very comfortable with my ip up there. They know my ip where i live and my first name and that makes me uncomfortable plez take the ip address out at least
Killer Bee
noobeh
noobeh

My apology

Postby DLinkOZ » Wed Sep 12, 2001 12:37 pm

Quite simple, your IRC topic was:

Bin Laden Owns J00

Go away, you disgust me.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum