Average waiting list time?

Forum provided for public use.

Moderators: FeLiX, Mr.Magoo

Postby DLinkOZ » Thu Aug 30, 2001 11:36 pm

It's really hard to say. Due to our business model (based on the fact that this is a 3 year old game, and who knows what 6 months will bring?), we don't lease the servers we run games on. We only bring in boxes that are paid for in regards to us. This makes us as a company more sound, but admittedly increases the wait times. We expect to have the entire In Que list wiped out within a few weeks. After that, we've already got the bare beginnings of dealings to get in more hardware.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DLinkOZ » Sat Sep 01, 2001 5:44 pm

I reply to emails, but we recently identified a problem with one of our mail servers. It wasn't processing outgoing email and wasn't giving us an error letting us know. It was only through a chance test that I figured it out.
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DLinkOZ » Sat Sep 15, 2001 9:03 pm

Lol, I was taking one of the new boxes out of my rack here at home to put in the replacement memory (YAY!) that finally came in. Well... I snagged the power cord for the mail server in doing so [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] I should be shipping it out on Monday (but I can't guarantee when it'll reach it's destination due to low level of parcels making it planes at this time).
DLinkOZ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to FO.Net's Public Forum